Today I paid a visit to one of my friends, a keen user of Samsung Galaxy S4. While Sharing apps with each other, that person showed me something so amazing, that I absolutely loved it and that is not Bluetooth. For example, if we need to share apps with each other, we can do that by extracting the apk file and then share it using any way possible, but that does take alot of time. But what I saw there was something that can do all that, with just one tap and a little preparation yet required.
Software Data Cable is the name of the app, that does the job. All you need is to install that app on both the phones, create a Direct Connection, let other device join it and start sharing. The step-by-step tutorial will be provided below, with available screenshots. We are also going to provide you the Apk file of Software Data Cable along with installation tutorial, so those who have any problem with the Play Store can install it easily.
Download and Install Software Data Cable:
- Download Software Data Cable
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Software Data Cable file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
How to Use Software Data Cable:
- Open the App.
- Scroll to the Sync Phone Section.
- Tap the “Connect Friends“
- Tap Create Direct Network, choose Search Direct Network on other device.
- After Asking for connection from both devices, they will be connected.
- Now Move to Apps section.
- Tap on any App and Tap Direct Push.
- The app will be pushed to the other device.
- Just Tap the Apk file on other device to install it.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016