Fighting games are good, especially when the same category is added with the RPG, the fun gets doubled! There aren’t much games available with the combo of these two genres. However, those games which fall in these categories are some of the best games available, whether the Platform is Android, iOS or Windows. On Android, Shadow Fight was able to hit a landmark, with more than 40 Million downloads. Shadow Fight was able to become one of the best RPG and fighting game of all times and the only way to keep a legacy alive is to release the successor, whether it is better than before or not and NEKKI did a very good job in this case. Shadow Fight 2, which is in fact quite better than Shadow Fight itself, in terms of both Graphics and gameplay.
Shadow Fight 2 lets you equip your Character with countless weapons, which are quite lethal, and some armour sets which are quite rare. Having dozen of skills and Martial art techniques, this character is the most fearsome Player ever. The only drawback is that, the bots in this game are somehow stronger than your Character, in some stages only, but if you can’t able to pass these specific stages, then playing the whole game is useless. Especially, Ai is one of the best opponents you’ll face with one of the best Counter measure ever. Shadow Fight 2 is one of the best fighting game available on Play Store, and most of the users don’t follow Play Store much, they download the Apk file for once and keep using it.We have an Apk file, along with the Installation tutorial, for you. Scroll Down and find out yourself.
Download and Install Shadow Fight 2 Apk:
- Download Shadow Fight 2
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Shadow Fight 2 file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016