When Apple usually adds new features to their OS, users like them but there is this one feature that has been stripped badly right after the release of iOS 7 and it is the Sharing button in the Notification Center. There are those who claimed this change and then there are those who said that we used this thing very often, in this case Apple didn’t give many ways to get rid of it. However, Jailbreak community can help you in this matter.
SevenShare is a Jailbreak Tweak, which adds the Social networking sites to the sharing part with the ability to compose a text message too, but in a more polished way. The Tweak is actually a Notification Center Widget and you have to activate it from the settings and it is compatible with Auki, TwitkaFly and biteSMS. So, without any further ado, let’s see what we can do to install and activate it.
Here is a description about SevenShare On Cydia:
SevenShare is the replacement for the missing share widget in iOS 7’s Notification Center. A tap of a button opens a composer for you to start typing a Tweet, Facebook post, or message, from anywhere in iOS. Holding a button for a moment will automatically attach the latest photo in your Camera Roll.
Download and Configure SevenShare
- Open Cydia.
- Search for TapToUnlock 7.
- Tap TapToUnlock 7 once the search is over.
- Tap Install on the top right corner.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
- Now Open Settings.
- Tap on Notification Center.
- Scroll to the bottom until you find Seven Share.
- To enable this Tweak, tap Edit on the Top right corner.
- Drag the SevenShare to the Include Section.
- You’ll see SevenShare in All tab and it is all the way on top
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017