When Apple released iPhone 6 and iOS 8.1 they have added a bunch of new features. The one i like most is Apple pay this service is same like Google Wallet. The best is that now we don’t have to carry our cards with us after successfully setting up Apple pay all you need is use your device as a credit card. In the following guide i’ll tell you how to step up Apple Pay in iOS 8.1.
How to Setup Apple Pay in iOS 8.1:
- First Tap Settings icon on your iPhone 6.
- From the list tap on Passbook & Apple Pay.
- Tap on Add Credit or Debit Card.
- Select Add a new Credit Card.
- Now add your card credentials.
- Read and Accept the Apple Pay terms.
- After tapping on Agree a location Pop-up will appear. Tap on Allow.
- Now that you have added information of your card. Now you have to verify it through what ever you have selected in your security options.
- When you receive the confirmation Passcode head back to Apple pay.
- Now select the card you have added.
- You’ll see a verification message on your screen tap on enter code.
- Enter the verification code that you have received from the bank.
- Now tap on done.
Here you go if you had followed all the steps carefully then your card is added and activated. If you face any kind of issue regarding this guide you can tell me in comments.
Check out the Video Guide.
Video Credit: theunlockr
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- 1000 Cool Instagram Names – Girls & Guys - April 25, 2017
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017