No matter how much we would like our devices to be simple, fast and smooth, there comes a time when we all want to go for gimmicks. Those Gimmicks that we all first declare to be stupid and battery consuming. There was a time when I also was looking for ROMs to bring the Multi-Window concept in Nexus 5, despite that after installing the OmniROM, there were alot of bugs and other stuff. Even after the Paranoid Android, I wasn’t satisfied. Then I started looking for launchers and their themes, along with Icon packs and Live wallpapers. I was able to find the best Live Wallpaper app for the Android 5.0 Lollipop running devices.
Minima Live Wallpaper allows you to set Materialized Live Wallpaper on your device. This wallpapers looks best on Lollipop running devices. The 3D Parallax and Shift motion brings life to the device. The free version has 14 themes, while the Pro version has more than 70 themes. You can even create your own theme in Pro version. Minima Live Wallpaper is available on Play Store, but most of the users don’t follow Play Store. We have an Apk file, along with the Installation tutorial in this article. The Apk file is of free version only.
Download and Install Minima Live Wallpaper Apk:
- Download Minima Live Wallpaper
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Minima Live Wallpaper file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016