Our Dev Team is well aware of one of the most common grumbles when it comes to sending large files as attachments through email on Apple iPhone and iPad. Apple’s default mail app included, many other mail clients make it easy for you to attach and send files that are a few MBs large (10 to 20MB max).
There are obviously a few things that easily cross the file size limit as attachments for instance the modern-day HD videos, images and other media, a zip file containing various of docs/pdfs. In such matters, without blowing your head off , you need more simpler and effortless ways to send your required attachments through mail. Here we, at techbeasts, come forth to solve your, this particular, problem.
Now we know that iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite feature a unique app called MailDrop, the suitable solution to this certain complication. MailDrop will let iOS and Mac users send files of any size (up to 5GB) via Mail. Enjoy this app!!
How To Send Large File Attachments in Mail on iPhone and iPad:
- First Upload your file to Dropbox.
- Now open the file within dropbox and tap on share icon.
- After tapping on share icon now copy link.
- Now open mail app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Compose a mail choose a mail id whom you want to send.
- Now just paste the link in the mail body and send it.
This how you can send large file attachments in Mail on your iPhone or iPad. Do tell me in comments if you have any other solutions or methods.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.29.1 And 0.59.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak - March 22, 2017