Internet connections always have small issues while downloading something, you get low speed because of the poor server on the rear end of the site or someone else is using something that is decreasing the downloading speed. But you can’t find how much downloading speed you are getting. Unlike in Android, where you can install Custom ROMs and Mods which gives you the power to know the speed and ETA of the Current downloading item, unless you are Jailbroken in iOS 7.
SmartviperE75 is a Jailbreak tweak that helps you learn the Estimated Time left for the app you are downloading and also the Downloading speed per second. Moreover you will see the Status whether the app is downloading or installing and how much you have downloaded and how much is left. SmartviperE75 is available on Cydia Store for only $0.99. Here is how you can install and use it.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device
- Open Cydia.
- Search for SmartviperE75 .
- Tap SmartviperE75 once the search is over.
- Tap Purchase in the top right corner.
- Pay and Close it and then Tap install.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
How To Configure SmartviperE75
- Enable SmartviperE75 if you haven’t yet.
- Don’t Tap Respring until you are done configuring.
- Turn the Double Tap gesture to single Tap, so you can open the App in Single Tap.
- Choose the Alert theme.
- Classic Progress bar lets you to switch the Progress bar to iOS 6 progress bar
- Label on icon shows you the Percentage.
How To Use SmartviperE75
- Open Apps Store.
- Choose an App to Download.
- Once the app progress icon appears, double tap on it.
- A Pop-up will appear showing you the details about the progress of the App downloading.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016