As we all know that Android devices have hidden settings and you can access them by inputting few secret codes, may be most of you people didn’t know about such settings but they do exist. Today I’ve good news for iOS users, I’ve collected Secret USSD Codes To Unlock Hidden iPhone Settings.
Secret USSD Codes To Unlock Hidden iPhone Settings [ List ]
- *3001#12345#* – Activate Field Mode, which contains all of your iPhone’s more technical settings. It also converts the signal bars into an actual number.
- *#5005*7672# – Check SMS center
- *646# (Postpaid only) – Display your available minutes
- *225# (Postpaid only) – Check your current bill’s balance
- *#31# – Choose whether to hide your number
- *3370# – Enable or disable EFR (Enhanced Full Rate), which improves your iPhone’s voice quality, but will quite likely reduce battery life
- *#21# – Check call forwarding status
- *777# (Prepaid only) – To check the account balance
- *#62# – Check which number calls will be forwarded to if no service is available
- *#76# – Check connecting line presentation
- *#67# – Check the number to be used for call forwarding
- *#33# – Check whether anything is barred, such as international calling etc.
- *#61# – Check number of missed calls
- *#06# – Displays your iPhone’s IMEI number
- *#43# – Check call waiting status
- *43# – Activate waiting
- #43# – Deactivate call waiting
You need to use all the codes through the phone app, maybe some of these won’t work properly. Enjoy the Secret USSD Codes To Unlock Hidden iPhone Settings.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Puffin Browser for PC Download – Windows/Mac - October 27, 2016
- Best Friends Forever for PC – Download - October 27, 2016
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Not Turning On After Overnight Charging - October 27, 2016