Have you ever got yourself in a situation, like when you turn on your computer and your Windows Screen is Flipped Upside Down, I had this situation 2 days ago and after a little bit of browsing, finally i found a working solution and it worked. In this post, I’ll tell you how to fix computer screen upside down, my computer screen is upside down or windows screen upside down.
Fix My Windows Screen is Flipped Upside Down:
Up and Down Keyboard Shortcut
- CTRL + ALT + DOWN ARROW
Sideways Keyboard Shortcut
- CTRL + ALT + LEFT ARROW
- CTRL + ALT + RIGHT ARROW
Display Driver Software:
This is very rare that your display software is causing this issue, but since you are in a mess so its worth a shot.
- Right Click on your desktop and select Screen resolution.
- Click on “Advanced settings”.
- You’ll see different options, search for “Orientation“. Once you find it, set it to your desired setting.
If you are using NVIDIA’s graphic card the follow the steps below.
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel by right clicking on NVIDIA icon in the taskbar.
- Click on “Rotate display”.
- Now set orientation as desired.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Chrome: Fix Youtube Black Screen - October 26, 2016
- Download WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 APK [ Video Calling ] - October 25, 2016
- Download Cute Girly Wallpapers HD free – Desktop/Android/iOS - October 25, 2016