Puzzle games are always interesting and addictive, recently a new puzzle game is getting heat and this game is according to its name Scratch Your Head. Yes you’ve heard it right Scratch Your Head is top puzzle game and today i will show you how to install Scratch Your Head on your PC running Windows 8,8.1,7,10 and Mac. Before going any further let me give you an overview on Scratch Your Head.
About Scratch Your Head:
* You have to related the pictures with given letters, pictures are taken from our daily life.
* You have to see the picture, arrange the letters and solve the puzzles.
* There are thousands of Puzzle games in both iOS and Android App stores, but Scratch Your Head is unique from all of them.
Also Read: WWE Immortals for PC
How To Download Scratch Your Head for Pc Using Andy Emulator
Step 1: Download the Andy from here.
Step 2: After downloading is complete, install Andy on PC.
Step 3: Andy installation process will take few minutes, When installation is finished launch Andy on you PC.
Step 4: When Andy is open, you’ll see an Android tablet interface head over to Google Play.
Step 5: Open Google Play->Search->Scratch Your Head->Install.
Step 6: when the installation process is complete, go to the home screen there you’ll see Club Penguin.
Step 7: Double click on Scratch Your Head icon and start playing the game.
Step 8: Now Scratch Your Head is successfully installed on your PC, Enjoy the the game.
Download and Install Scratch Your Head for PC ( Windows Xp,8,8.1,7,10 – Mac ):
- To download Scratch Your Head for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for Scratch Your Head using search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Scratch Your Head.