Gmail is the number email service used by million around the globe, today in this post I’ll tell you how you can Schedule Email Messages in Gmail with a Google Sheet. There is a time when we want to send an email to a specific person on a specific date, but sometimes we forget. That is where Schedule features came handy, you can write the email now and Schedule it for a specific date. Now let’s start the method on how to Schedule Email Messages in Gmail with a Google Sheet.
How to Schedule Email Messages in Gmail with a Google Sheet:
Before moving on let tell you few things, we are not using any third-party app or service to perform this task. There is an extension which is created by Google for this purpose. Google scheduler helps you to send emails message to anyone on the date you have set.
- Open Gmail on your browser and start typing your email. When you are done with your message don’t hit send button, draft your email.
- Now open this URL on your browser to download Google Scheduler. Now install the scheduler inside your Google Spreadsheets.
- After the installation is completed, allow the scheduler to access your Gmail and other Google services.
- Open Google Sheets, Add-ons -> Email Scheduler -> Configure-> Email Scheduler.
- When Email Scheduler will open you’ll see list of Gmail drafts. Select a message. Click on schedule button and follow the wizard.
- All Done.