Following are the instruction on how to save all pictures from MMS text messages on Android, we send and receive tons of MMS messages daily and sometimes we need to get a specific picture from MMS messages, so instead of scrolling down and start checking each message, why not extract all the pictures from MMS messages on Android. All you have to do is install an app from Google Play.
How To Save All Pictures from MMS Text Messages on Android:
- First you have to install “Save MMS” from Google Play.
- Once the app is installed run it from your app drawer.
- When you’ll run the app, it will automatically download all the attachments (pictures, audio, video, etc.) from your MMS messages.
- Once all the pictures are downloaded, search the on you want to download and as soon as you found it tap on it.
- A dialog box will open where you have to enter the name or you can go with the default one. Tap on save.
- To access the saved images you have to goto My Files on your device and open the SavedMMS” folder.
All Done !