Samsung has made the Samsung Galaxy J official which is believed to be a Samsung Galaxy S4 variant for Japan.
The device has already been headed to NTT DoCoMo. It is expected to be in the Japanese market by the end of October. However,no pricing details have been put to public yet. About the phone being available globally, nobody has yet spoken a word.
Display & Camera:
The Samsung Galaxy J sports a 5-inch full-HD Super AMOLED display. It features a 13.2-megapixel rear camera with BSI CMOS sensor and LED flash, while also carrying a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
The device is run by a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor and comes with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean packed within, much like the Galaxy Note 3. It has a 3GB of RAM and native storage of 32GB which can be expanded with up-to 32GB of external storage through a microSD card slot.
It packs a 2600mAh battery and comes with connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS, NFC and even supports Xi LTE networks (Japan).
- 5-inch full-HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon MSM8974 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 13.2-megapixel rear camera with BSI CMOS sensor and LED flash
- 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera
- 32GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- 2600mAh battery
This is all that we could dig out of the source’s heads. Stay tuned for more updates.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download and Install Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 18, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017