If you want to run two Whatsapp accounts on your iPhone, here is how you can do it without the need to jailbreak your iPhone. Through the method given here, you will be able to run two Whatsapp accounts on a single phone, both with different phone numbers.
This method works on the latest versions of iOS 9.1 and iOS 9.2 as well as iOS 9.0 to 9.0.2.
Note: this method involves installing second Whatsapp through a source which is not trusted by Apple. While we did not face any issue while running the app, you are advised to only proceed at your own risk.
On that note, let’s move ahead to the method to install your second instance of Whatsapp.
Run Multiple Whatsapp accounts on iPhone without jailbreak:
For the first Whatsapp account, go to the Appstore and download Whatsapp. After installing the app, activate it through your phone number.
- To Install the second instance of Whatsapp on the same phone, go to the Safari browser from your iPhone.
- Go to the following link from your Safari browser; ios.othman.tv.
- Now find Whatsapp 2 and tap on Whatsapp 2.
- Having done that, you will now see a Whatsapp icon in Orange color. Find the green button right below this icon and tap on it to begin downloading Whatsapp 2. Choose
- Install once the permission window appears.
- Once Whatsapp 2 has been installed, launch Settings app by going to Settings> General>Profile.
- Here, you will need to select Trust “VNE Software and…”. Choose ‘Trust’ when the dialogue box appears.
- That’s all. Now you can open Whatsapp 2 and register in the same way, giving your second Phone Number for account activation.
Now you can use two Whatsapp accounts on one iPhone without Jailbreak.