Samsung Galaxy Light is Low budget but high end device, with 1GB of RAM and 1.4GHz Quad-Core processor running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, this device can give its users a real good time. If your device is still un-rooted and you are looking for a tutorial to root it we are here to provide you but only for T-Mobile Variant of Galaxy Light.Rooting your Android device allows you to get full control over it, allows you to install Custom Recoveries and ROMs on it along with many more tweaks and other stuff. It allows you to change settings of your hardware too, like you can over clock you CPU. GPU and RAM, but all of it will heat up your device and not suggested from many officials. If you have an Samsung Galaxy Light and want to root it follow the tutorial ahead and get what you want.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Light On Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.But before we begin, Make sure that:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery, 60%-80% is better.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is SGH-T399.
- Do-not try it on any other device.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Rooting an Android device Voids Manufacturers Warranty, this Rooting method for Samsung Galaxy Light is tested and Found Working. If you don’t follow the Procedure as we instructed, You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
How To Root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Light
- Download Super SU From Google Play Store and Install it on your device
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you seesome text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin one click in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot Option.
- Now Click the Start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen and get the “Pass” Message on Odin, unplug the cable.
That’s it your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Light has been Rooted On Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean . Download any Root Checker app or See Super SU in app Drawer to Verify root access.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016