Rooting your device gives you full access to your Android OS, allowing you to install Custom ROMs on your device. Installing many further apps that requires Root access. For all those devices who are end at the Update of ICS and wants to enjoy the features and speed of Android 4.1 and above, Rooting their device can help them installing Custom ROMs based on Android 4.1 and above. After Rooting your device, eventually you can install Custom Recovery like Clockwork Mod recovery, that can help you install many Custom ROMs without any danger.
Huawei U8860 had received the update of Android 4.0 ICS, but it won’t get any further than that. So, in order to update Huawei U8860 to Android 4.1 or further you need to Root it on Android 4.0 ICS. In this article we will tell you how it is done.
Let’s head towards our guide and learn how to Root Huawei U8860 ICS Android 4.0 B923.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Before we begin, make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs& Messages. It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to backup all your important data.
How To Root Huawei U8860 ICS Android 4.0 B923.
- Download Huawei Root Tools (Android 4.0 ICS) For Huawei U8860 and extract it anywhere on your PC.
- Connect you Device to PC and make sure that ADB drivers are installed.
- Now Run root-me.cmd from the Extracted content and follow on screen instructions.
- If everythign went well, then your device must be rooted.
- To check, download Root Checker from Google Play store and run it.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016