Android 4.3 XXUEMK8 Jelly Bean rooting method is available and you can Root your device. Rooting allows you to install Custom Mods, Tweaks and other Stuff on your Rooted Device but on other hand Rooting also Voids your device Warranty. There are a lot of Custom ROMs and lots of Mods to look after you Root your device. We will use CF-Auto Root via Odin. All you need to do is to follow the Tutorial and own a Galaxy S4 Running Android 4.3 XXUEMK8 Jelly Bean 😉
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Root Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZCUFMK3 / ZNUFMK2 On Galaxy S4 I9500.. But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
Disclaimer: The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Make Sure that USB Cable is not Connected With PC While The Installation in Process.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy S4 I9500.
- Your Device must be running XXUEMK8 versions of Android 4.3.
How To Root Galaxy S4 I9500 on Android 4.3 XXUEMK8 Jelly Bean.
- Download CF-Auto-Root Android 4.3 Package for Galaxy S4 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File ‘CF-Auto-Root-ja3g-ja3gxx-gti9500.zip‘ the one who has the biggest size.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That;s it your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 has been Rooted on Android 4.3 XXUEMK8 Jelly Bean, check Super SU App in Drawer to verify.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016