Samsung Galaxy Grand was one of the most popular smartphone released last year, taking that into considerations, Samsung released the successor of Galaxy Grand the same year, Galaxy Grand 2. Arrived with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and most probably won’t be able to get the update of Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat. The only problem left was the rooting method of Galaxy Grand 2. Developers first released the Pre-rooted firmware for Galaxy Grand 2, but users claimed that their data was lost after the installation. Keeping that in mind, CF-Auto root method was released for Samsung Galaxy Grand and you can root your device following our tutorial. Rooting allows you to get full control over your device, Stock apps and mods are good, but installing Custom Mods gives you better support and great battery life, you might need to delete some Stock apps from the device, a non-rooted device can’t do that, but a rooted one has the power to remove stock apps too.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Root Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 On Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.But before we begin, Make sure that:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery, 60%-80% is better.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is SM-G7102.
- Do-not try it on Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7105.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Rooting an Android device Voids Manufacturers Warranty, this Rooting method for Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 is tested and Found Working. If you don’t follow the Procedure as we instructed, You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
All done and good, let’s head towards the Next page to See, How you can Root Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016