Rooting is something that every Android users wants on his device, unless that person has a little knowledge about what Android truly is, otherwise, those who just want to use the phone for Calls and messages only, I prefer them to switch to iPhone, it is far better, if we only talk about basic stuff of any Mobile. However, while you are using an Android device, at-least give yourself time to learn about it, especially what can you do after you have rooted your device. However, rooting is not an easy thing to do, especially for a person who is new in this field.
Keep such type of problem in the mind, developers are doing their best to bring One-Click root tool, so users can only connect their device with PC, run the Root tool and wait for the magic to happen. However, to enjoy the power of root, you have to install any sort of Custom Recovery on your device. On the other hand, not all the tools works on all the device, especially the new ones.KingRool tool is another One Click Root tool that does the job like a charm and it works on all the devices, which also includes the Galaxy S6 and other latest flagships. In this article, we will show you How to Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool, without further ado, let us continue.
KingRoot Tool: Link
How to Use KingRoot Tool:
- Download either the Mobile Version or the Desktop version.
- The Desktop version also installs the Custom Recovery on your device, I prefer this one, but not for everyone.
- For Mobile Version, just download the app to your Mobile.
- Install it and Run it, let the App does rest of the things.
- For Desktop version, Download and Install the app on desktop.
- Connect your device with PC and open the app.
- Tap the 开始root to start the rooting process.
- Once done, your device will reboot and after a successful reboot, your device will be running the Root Script.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016