Whenever rooting a device, the first thing that comes in our mind and that scares the hell out of us is ” voiding the warranty “. That’s what stops people from performing root on their devices. After rooting your device you can have full control of your device, you can even install custom mods, custom ROMs, Custom fonts and you can also remove stock apps which you don’t like. But most of Android user’s avoid rooting. I’ve got good news for them, now you can root your device without voiding the warranty. Please follow my guide below and enjoy the root access on your Android devices.
How To Root Android device without voiding the warranty:
- Download VRoot on your Desktop.
- Download and Install Android USB Derivers on your PC.
- First check if Knox is enabled on your phone then goto settings->security->disable Lock Reactivation.
- Now install VRoot that you’ve downloaded in first step.
- Open Vroot and enable USB debugging on your phone.
- Connect your phone with PC.
- Wait for few minutes Vroot will search for your device, if it is in database then root button will appear.
- Now click on Root and wait till your device reboot. (Note your device will reboot after the process is completed).
- Done! Now your phone is rooted without voiding the warranty. Check it through Root checker app.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017