For iOS devices, there’s a one-click jailbreak tool, Cydia, which got a lot of reputation around the globe for its assistance in perfecting an iOS device. The developer, Saurik has been unbiased, and also made the Cydia tool for Android devices, called Cydia Impactor. In this guide, we are going to see how to root any Android using Cydia Impactor.
How To Root Any Android Using Cydia Impactor:
1. First up, make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on your Android device. If not, head over to Settings>Developer Options, and then check the option which reads ‘USB Debugging’.
2. Once that is done, you need the Cydia Impactor tool on your PC to start with rooting your Android device. It is a simple ZIP file, which you can get by heading over here.
3. What you just downloaded is a ZIP file containing your most important files. All you need to do is unzip it using a software such as WinRAR or Unzip Pro. Once extracted, you will have a look at some files with weird extensions.
4. The one we are looking for is none other than an EXE file. Launch it up, and connect your Android device to your PC.
5. You now need to press on the ‘Start’ button you see on the application implemented. With this, you’ll start the process of rooting your Android device.
6. Once that is done, head over to the Google Play Store, and install the latest SuperSU application, to ensure full root support.
If you think our guide on how to root any Android using Cydia Impactor was helpful to you, just share it using one of our buttons below.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.29.1 And 0.59.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak - March 22, 2017