So now that you have updated your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.3, the next step is to root it, so you can get your life again. Rooting allows you to get full control over your device. Allows you to install such apps that need to get complete control over you Mobile internet, Bluetooth, Volume and others. In allows you to install Custom ROMs and Custom Recoveries, Tweaks, Mods and Kernels on your device. The tutorial below is the easy and best, because it already come with ClockWork Mod Recovery and will not wipe your data, all your Applications will remain safe and in the exact same shape in which you were using them before rooting. We will use Odin to Root it, so it won’t take much time and is completely safe to proceed.
In this Article,we will show you How To Root Android 4.3 XXUEMK4 Jelly Bean On Galaxy Note 2. But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Since this process is to for XXUEMK4 Version , you device must be running XXUEMK4 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- Before Proceeding further, Follow:
How To Root Android 4.3 XXUEMK4 Jelly Bean On Galaxy Note 2
- Download Android 4.3 CWM + Rooting Package for Galaxy Note 2 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File cwm6-root-note2.tar , or the one who has the biggest size.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That;s it your Galaxy Note 2 running XXUEMK4 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean has been rooted. Check the Super SU app or Download any Root Checker app to Verify the Root access.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016