Rolling Sky is puzzle game which will test the limit of your speed and reactions, you have to go through extremely difficult obstacles to pass each level. In order to get the high score, you need to Drag the ball left or right to avoid all obstacles and make you don’t fall off the track. As you move on the speed will increase and obstacles pop-up suddenly. Today I’ll tell you how you can install Rolling Sky for PC running Windows and Mac.
Rolling Sky for PC can be installed and used on a computer powered up with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X powered Macbook/iMac. You will have to install an Android emulator like BlueStacks or Andy to run Rolling Sky for PC and that’s all. Let’s have a look on how to get Rolling Sky for PC now.
Download Rolling Sky For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Rolling Sky APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Rolling Sky APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Rolling Sky.
- Click the Rolling Sky icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Rolling Sky, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.29.1 And 0.59.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak - March 22, 2017