In this following post, I’ll tell you how to Reset Google Pixel using different methods. Google Pixel is the latest flagship of Tech Gaint, although it’s not getting the response as previously Google Nexus devices got. But still, Google Pixel is no doubt a good device to have, as there are many new users who have switched to Google Pixel and yet they don’t know Reset Google Pixel, following are the main and basic methods to hard or soft reset Google Pixel.
- Download Google Pixel Wallpaper App for Android [Wallpapers APK]
- Download Google Pixel Apps (Pixel Launcher, Wallpaper Picker and More)
How to Reset Google Pixel:
Let’s start with the soft reset which helps you fix your frozen device. All you have to do is Press and Hold the Power button for 15 seconds. Once your device is powered off, turn it on using the same button.
First method you can use is inside your devcie settings. ( “Settings” > “Backup & reset” > “Factory data reset” > “RESET PHONE“. )
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see Device logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data / factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted to next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
A factory hard reset will set the Pixel back to factory default settings and data. All data on the device will be erased.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017