If you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and while using the device you feel your device is lagging or getting slow then you need to reset your Galaxy Note 7. Sometimes Galaxy Note 7 hangs up, frozen, and it takes more time to open an app then usual time. The best solution for this condition is to reset Galaxy Note 7, following are different methods to reset Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
Reset Note 7 that is Frozen or Won’t Power On:
- Connect your device with the power source, let it charge for few minutes.
- Now press and hold “Volume Down” and “Power” same time.
- Your device screen will blink once to twice, don’t turn off your device give it few minutes to boot up.
Reset Note 7 to Factory Defaults:
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see Device logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data / factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted to next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
- Goto Settings from your home screen.
- Select “Personal“> “Back up and reset” > “Factory data reset“.
- Tap on “Reset device“ when you see a warning message.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017
- Lookout Security Antivirus for PC Download – Windows/Mac - February 13, 2017