Today, I’ll tell you that how you can recover deleted photos from iPhone or iPad. It happens whenever we have tried to update our device through custom ipsw files, iPhone got stuck on boot loop, performing factory restore and many more things. First thing came to mind is iTunes because when ever we connect to iTunes we got option to backup our devices so if you are lucky to have a backup then you can get most of your deleted pics. If not then no need to worry there are ways to restore. You can restore photos through following steps.
How To Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone or iPad:
- Open iTunes.
- Connect your device with iTunes.
- Now on the side bar right click on your device a drop down menu will appear select ” Restore from backup “.
- Now choose the latest backup.
This method will work if you’ve sync your device with iTunes and took a backup last time. Note you’ll get only the last backup photos not the new ones.
Recover Photos from Photo Stream / iCloud:
iCloud or third party apps might come handy for this situation. If you have iCloud account added with your device and Photo Stream is enabled then all of your new and old photos will be there. You can enable photo stream on iCloud by ( Settings -> iCloud -> Photo Stream -> Switch ON ‘My Photo Stream’).
- Add your iCloud with your iPhone or iPad.
- Goto your photos on your iPhone.
- Now Tap on photo stream and hope so you’ve have your photos there.
There are many software available in market to recover the photos. You’ll be provided steps after then installation of the software or you can find the guide on web.
Following the are best software to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone or iPad:
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017