As we all know that Pangu latest Jailbreak is semi-untethered/tethered, means everytime you reboot your device you have to put your device back into Jailbreak state. I have seen many users reporting about the issue that when they reboot their device Cydia start crashing and it won’t work. In this post, I’ll tell you all how to Re-Jailbreak Pangu / PP On iOS 9.3.3 After Reboot.
- How To Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Using Safari (Without PC)
- How To Fix iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Errors: Cydia Crashes, FaceTime Not Working
- Download Pangu iOS 9.3.3 / 9.3.2 Jailbreak Windows – Mac [ Updated ]
- How To Jailbreak iPad Pro, iPod touch 6 On iOS 9.3.3 With Updated Pangu / PP Tool
Re-Jailbreak Pangu / PP On iOS 9.3.3 After Reboot:
Now you have Jailbroken your device and it got reboot, When your device is boots up locate the PP app but keep that in mind you’ll see two PP Apps, so you have to choose the one which is shown in the following Pic.
- Tap on PP app icon to launch it.
- You have to accept the prompt for push notifications.
- Now you have to Tap on the big circle, it will start the process. Lock your device manaully using power button and sit back.
- After few minutes, you’ll see a notificationon your lockscreen. It will be inChiness language, don’t act at the moment because it will respring automatically.
- Once your device comes back to lock screen, open it and you’ll see the Cydia is there and it work normally with all the Jailbreak tweaks.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.29.1 And 0.59.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak - March 22, 2017