There comes a time when you are in a hurry to contact someone but you get late because of finding it form the long list of contacts. I myself have encountered such problem in the past,even though I am using an Android device but I can except iOS users to go through the same problem. What if there is something that allows you to contact directly from the Home-Screen, not all of them but at-least some of them, Worry not for all iOS 7 users the problem has been solved.
QuickContacts is a jailbreak Tweak for iOS 7 only, that allows you to create a quick access for 4 of your chosen contacts. All you need to do is to Swipe Down on Home-Screen and those 4 contacts will be there for you.After that it’s just two quick taps to either call, message, or email them. Problem solved!Here is how you can install and use it.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device
- Open Cydia.
- Search for QuickContacts.
- Tap QuickContacts once the search is over.
- Tap Purchase in the top right corner.
- Pay and Close it and then Tap install.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
How To Use QuickContacts
- Pull down from Home-Screen to show QuickContacts icon.
- Tap on any and Select which contact you want.
- Tap and hold on an already selected contact to Change it.
- Tap their icon to bring up their widget with quick access to Calling, Texting, or Emailing them.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016