Is it not annoying when you need to click a photo but you have to unlock your phone, go through the menu and search for the camera and by the time you finally get to open the camera, the beautiful scene has vanished already ? Or if suddenly there is a power cut and you need a flashlight immediately, it would take the whole process to reach to your flashlight in the phone. QuickClick has solved this problem and in my opinion it is one of the most useful apps for everyday activities which make carrying out tasks just a click away from you. Now you don’t have to go through the hassle any more.
For example, if you use your flashlight very often, you can now toggle it on or off by just clicking the volume button once. But this is not it. You can select your mostly used apps and set the amount of clicks for volume button manually for each app and your actions will be performed way more easily and efficiently. All you have to do is click!
I’ll give you a walkthrough of how this app works.
- When you open the app, you will get the option to create an action. You choose the actions from the list like Flashlight, messages, calls, dropbox, etc. or configure it to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Silent mode, next song, etc. There are a lot of options that you can play with.
- Once you choose the action, you will now have to assign the number of clicks of volume button in order to start the app. You can assign volume up or down button. For example, you choose one click on volume up button to turn flashlight on.
- So what happens now is that when your screen is locked and you click on volume button, your flashlight triggered on.
- In the similar way you can assign different actions according to your convenience.
Quickclick is a very handy app. You can rapidly access any app on your phone, create unlimited combinations; only your memory is the limit. The app has to be running in the background in order to use it. Although, it does not consume much battery.
The app has two versions; QuickClick and QuickClick Gold.
Quickclick gold is the premium version of the same app with some additional features and requires Android 4.4+. Starting an app with just a click is no more a dream; take a photo, write a message, make a call, use flashlight or start an app. without unlocking the phone. Simple enough!
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- 1000 Cool Instagram Names – Girls & Guys - April 25, 2017
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017