You can use Puffin Browser for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC/Laptop and also Mac OS X Macbook/iMac. Using Puffin Browser for PC has been made possible by using Android emulators like BlueStacks, Andy and Remix OS. Before going through the installation instructions, let’s learn a little bit about this app.
Puffin Browser for PC: When it comes to Android users have plenty of browser option and believe it or not there are some browsers which are a complete package. Puffin Browser is the among them, this browser is wicked fast from all others, Cloud protection, by default flash player enabled and it save your bandth width while you are browsing heavy sites. Today I’ll tell how to download and install Puffin Browser for PC running Windows and Mac.
Puffin Browser for PC Download – Windows/Mac:
- Download Puffin Browser APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Puffin Browser.
- Click the Puffin Browser icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Puffin Browser for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017