We all must have tried the ShowBox app on our Android device, well it wasn’t available on Play Store, cause it violates their policies. ShowBox allows you to watch the latest movies after a little time of their release and in a watchable print, although since it wasn’t available on the Store, most of the users don’t know about it and now we have another application doing the same job, but also provide alot of TV shows too, however, still in its beta stage, so no one knows how goo or bad it will be, but do give it a try and let us know.
Popcorn Time v1.0 Apk is available for Android, this same application too is not available on Google Play Store yet, who know that it might be added on it in future, till then you can install the Apk file and enjoy watching movies and TV shows on Popcorn Time. The app is totally free and currently in its beta stage, so experiencing some bugs in it is not something really big. Popcorn Time is not available on Play Store, and most of the users don’t follow Play Store much, they download the Apk file for once and keep using it.We have an Apk file, along with the Installation tutorial, for you. Scroll Down and find out yourself.
Download and Install Popcorn Time Apk:
- Download Popcorn Time
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Popcorn Time file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016