Rooting is one of the best ways to express your love and dedication towards Android in general. However, rooting can sometimes be very frustrating and hard for many users, especially for those who are accustomed to tweaking and meddling with their devices a ton. This is where an amazing one-tap-root application comes in.
Poot is available as an APK file over the internet, and is the easiest and best way to root your Android device. Once you have Poot installed on your Android device, it’ll ask you to download another application from Google Play Store called the Ministro II. After that, you will be required to update the library using the easy tap of a button. After a while, all you need to do is tap on the option which reads‘Press here to Poot’, and after some taps, you’ll have a freshly rooted Android device in your hand!
However, you’d first need to install Poot APK on your Android, to do that, follow our definite guide below.
How To Download and Install Poot APK:
1. Download Poot APK.
2. Copy the downloaded APK file to your smartphone or tablet.
3. Now on your Android smartphone or tablet, go to settings > security > check “allow unknown sources”.
4. Now using a file explorer locate Poot APK that you just copied on your phone.
5. Tap the APK file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it now.
6. Once installed, open the application through app drawer.
7. Voila! To further root your device, read the following text above!
If you think our guide has helped you, why not stay tuned for more content as such?
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017