More news apps are coming to help you while playing Pokemon Go, Today I’ve another app which will show you the location of Pokemon around you in real-time on a map. Consider PokeWhere Live Radar a real time radar which tell where you have to go to catch the Pokemon and whether you believe it or not these apps do help. Now as we all know everyone wants to go out and catch them all, that’s why we have told you how you can install Pokemon Go for PC and in this post, I’ll tell you how to download and install PokeWhere Live Radar for PC running Windows and Mac. Follow the instruction below in order to install PokeWhere Live Radar for PC.
PokeWhere Live Radar for PC can be installed and used on a computer powered up with Windows (XP/7/8/8.1/10) Desktop PC/Laptop and MacOS/OS X powered Macbook Air, Macbook Pro and iMac. In order to be able to get PokeWhere Live Radar for PC, you need an Android emulator like BlueStacks or Andy OS. We have this guide going down explaining the method to grab PokeWhere Live Radar for PC right away.
Download PokeDetector For Windows PC & Mac
- PokeWhere Live Radar APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded PokeWhere Live Radar APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed PokeWhere Live Radar.
- Click the PokeWhere Live Radar icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
You can also use Andy OS to install PokeWhere Live Radar, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.