You can use PokeSniper for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC/Laptop and also Mac OS X Macbook/iMac. Using PokeSniper for PC has been made possible by using Android emulators like BlueStacks, Andy and Remix OS. Before going through the installation instructions, let’s learn a little bit about this app.
Pokemon Go was the biggest hit of 2016 and still millions of user playing it around the globe, we have provided many third-party apps which helped you to catch rare Pokemon and train them. Today we’ve another app which lets you catch rare Pokemon by not getting soft ban. You can get all the info about PokeSniper from here. In this post, I’ll tell you how you can download PokeSniper for PC.
Download PokeSniper For PC Windows & Mac:
- Download PokeSniper APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed PokeSniper.
- Click the PokeSniper icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install PokeSniper for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017