You can use PokeSniper for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC/Laptop and also Mac OS X Macbook/iMac. Using PokeSniper for PC has been made possible by using Android emulators like BlueStacks, Andy and Remix OS. Before going through the installation instructions, let’s learn a little bit about this app.
Pokemon Go was the biggest hit of 2016 and still millions of user playing it around the globe, we have provided many third-party apps which helped you to catch rare Pokemon and train them. Today we’ve another app which lets you catch rare Pokemon by not getting soft ban. You can get all the info about PokeSniper from here. In this post, I’ll tell you how you can download PokeSniper for PC.
Download PokeSniper For PC Windows & Mac:
- Download PokeSniper APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed PokeSniper.
- Click the PokeSniper icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install PokeSniper for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017