Pokemon Go craze has started reaching its peak now. To help Pokemon Go players play the game better, some developers came up with a bunch of applications which would allow the users to track Pokemons, Pokestops, Gyms and reach out the best possible locations to catch their favorite characters without any hard work. The Poketrackers were taken down by Google upon an intimation by Niantic. Almost all the Pokemon Go’s third party tracker applications were kicked out and stopped working. At the time of writing this post, we have merely got an application working and PokeMesh Real Time Map is one of those applications which, somehow, have managed to survive through all the hardships that Niantic has put for third party app developers. PokeMesh can look out for a specific Pokecharacter for you, it can get you the directions and it can easily get you to the location of your desired character in no time. PokeMesh informs you up to the minute through push notifications. If you’re looking for a working Pokemon Go map application then PokeMesh Real Time Map is your choice to go with.
PokeMesh Real Time Map works pretty great on a computer as well. You can easily install PokeMesh Real Time Map for PC on your computer powered up with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X powered Macbook Air/Pro/ and iMac. The only thing you need is to install an Android emulator. We will be helping you to install and use PokeMesh Real Time Map for PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS. It’s time for us to head towards the method and get PokeMesh Real Time Map working on our computer devices.
Download PokeMesh Real Time Map For Windows PC & Mac
- Download PokeMesh Real Time Map APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded PokeMesh Real Time Map APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed PokeMesh Real Time Map.
- Click the PokeMesh Real Time Map icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install PokeMesh Real Time Map, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download and Install Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 18, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017