The sequel of much popular Plants vs Zombies has arrived. The new installment by Electronic Arts in the Plants vs Zombies series is Plants vs Zombies Heroes. The game aims at taking the trend set by Plants vs Zombies to a whole new level and one again all set to get the Android gaming freaks stick to their smartphones playing the battle of Plants vs Zombies. This time the battle is between doom and bloom. In this game, your goal is to collect brilliant heroes with their unique powers and skills in order to build a powerful and unbeatable team to push inside various battles. You will be on your journey to hunt down new characters, you will face monstrous enemies on your way. Thing to note here is, this time you can play either as plants or zombies. The choice whether you want to be a kind plant, or you want to be a fearful zombie is up to you. You will be able to collect the heroes from a collection of 20 unique Plants and Zombie heroes. It’s totally up to you now how you unlock their powers and use them in the best possible way. Once you’ve discovered the characters, the next step is to form the team which you will use to show off your skills in the battles. Make the best possible strategies to make sure that your team doesn’t face the defeat in any battle. You will also have a chance to come across some astonishing adventures. In the daily missions from Crazy Dave segment, you will be able to fight against your friends and foes. There is much more to this game, but for that, getting a hands on experience is pretty important. Plants vs Zombies Heroes is an absolutely free-to-play game. Android freaks can get it right away from the Google Play Store. However, if you’re also willing to play the computer version of Plants vs Zombies Heroes, that’s possible too.
Playing Plants vs Zombies Heroes on a computer is quite an easy process. We are all set to take you through a step-by-step guide to install and play Plants vs Zombies Heroes for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Laptop or Desktop PC and also a Mac OS X equipped Macbook Air, Macbook Pro or iMac. The process explained here demonstrates how to play Plants vs Zombies Heroes for PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 app player, Remix OS and also Andy OS Android emulator. We’re pretty much certain that you’ve already got a great idea about Plants vs Zombies Heroes, keeping that in mind, we can head towards the method now.
Download Plants vs Zombies Heroes For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Plants vs Zombies Heroes APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks | Bluestacks App Player | Rooted BlueStacks 2
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Plants vs Zombies Heroes APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Plants vs Zombies Heroes.
- Click the Plants vs Zombies Heroes icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS or Remix OS to install Plants vs Zombies Heroes, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy | How to launch Remix OS for PC and install Apps for PC via Remix OS
The Andy OS and Remix OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OS X, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Fix Galaxy Note 5 Issues After Android Nougat Update - March 19, 2017
- Fix OnePlus 3/3T stuck in bootloop/boot logo after OxygenOS 4.1.0 update - March 19, 2017
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy Tab 3 Lite T113/T116 - March 19, 2017