Now who wants to be a Pirate, I don’t, cause what they are in movies is absolute awesomeness, however, in real life the Story is entirely different. The Pirate life stinks and it is full of Poop. Yet we are not talking about the real pirate life, it is all about being a pirate in Virtual world.It demands nothing more than patience and your time, if you don’t call it precious. What we are about to present you, is a lot more different than what a person can anticipate after hearing about a Pirate Game. If you are a fa of defence games, like Plant Vs Zombies, where you have to put your defences and make sure that everyone is dead and the only one standing is you, then this game will be the best one you have ever played yet.
Pirates Legends TD is the award-winning Tower defence game, the graphics and gameplay is great. All you need to do is to, navigate your ship through the deadliest Ocean of Caribbean and defend yourself from the Evil Empire, Hungry Cannibals, The Navy and the Un-dead Horde, which is quite the restless one. You got 5 Heroes of different skills, 20 Towers with unique Abilities, 3 Modes with different difficulty and 30+ Different Enemies to defend your ship from, you an spend a lot f hours in fun while playing this game.We have an Apk file, along with the Installation tutorial, for you. Scroll Down and find out yourself.
Download and Install Pirates Legends TD:
- Download Pirates Legends TD
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Pirates Legends TD file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016