You can play PinOut for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC/Laptop and also Mac OS X Macbook/iMac. Playing PinOut for PC has been made possible by using Android emulators like BlueStacks, Andy and Remix OS. Before going through the installation instructions, let’s learn a little bit about this game.
There will be very few of us who has not played the famous PinBall game, PinBall came pre-installed on Windows and that time it was best time pass. We have seen many updated versions of PinBall game over the years and now there is another update version of PinBall but this time it’s called PinOut. PinOut is designed by the creators of famous game Smash Hit and they have made this game with new themes and heartbreaking graphics. Let’s start the method to download and Install PinOut for PC.
PinOut for PC Download – Windows/Mac:
- Download PinOut APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed PinOut.
- Click the PinOut icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install PinOut for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017