You can use Google PhotoScan for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC/Laptop and also Mac OS X Macbook/iMac. Using Google PhotoScan for PC has been made possible by using Android emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, and Remix OS. Before going through the installation instructions, let’s learn a little bit about this app.
Finally after such a long time we have an app which let us scan and save our favorite printed photos using your phone’s camera. Google has given us a good tool to use it as a scanner to scan printed photos. This is not it, automatic cropping is added, perspective correction and smart rotation. Now let’s start the method to install Google PhotoScan for PC.
PhotoScan for PC Download – Windows/Mac:
- Download PhotoScan APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed PhotoScan.
- Click the PhotoScan icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install PhotoScan for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Best Ways to Access Local Group Policy Editor on Windows 10 - December 3, 2016
- 5 Ways to Open Control Panel in Windows 10 - December 3, 2016
- Happy New Year HD Wallpapers Free Download – 2017 - December 2, 2016