With the Arrival of Android Lollipop, many things have changes as well as we are seeing many updates over the Previous version, mostly bringing the Material Design to almost every Google Application at the Current moment, From Google Play Store to G-Mail, all the applications are now updated for the Android Lollipop as well as the Previous versions. Nothing except G-Mail has gotten better, in my Opinion only, I absolutely loved that they added all the Mail support in a single app, means you can now use your Yahoo!, Hotmail or any other Mailing Media within a Single app, and you can easily switch between them with swipes only, Swipe Left, Swipe Right, switch your E-mail and enjoy.
Putting that aside, within the Android Lollipop, not the Gapps, there are a lot of improvements and new feature, within the camera and Gallery app, Android 5.0 has introduced another feature, Screen Pinning. Screen Pinning allows you to Pin any screen you want, thus allowing you to save your personal data from anyone looking at your screen. It also supports the Pinch Zoom and Full Screen View. The Application currently works on Android 5.0 and those who have Nexus 4, Nexus 5 or Nexus 7 can install Developer Preview and try this App on their device. Speaking of an app, I forgot to mention, that Quinny899 of XDA Developers has created this app, which is based on the Screen Pinning of Android Lollipop. We are providing you the Apk file, however, it will work on the 3 Mentioned device and you need to Download and Install developer Preview of Android 5.0 on them.
- Android 5.0 Developer Preview For Nexus 7
- Android 5.0 Developer Preview For Nexus 5
- Android 5.0 Developer Preview For Nexus 4
Download and Install Photo Pinner:
- Download Photo Pinner
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the Photo Pinner file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016