Photo Grid is now available for PC. You can now make beautiful collages by bringing photos of different moments of your life together in one frame without any hassle. This app generates great collages and comes with various amazing features. The app can be used on PC through some easy steps mentioned in this guide. For the people who have not heard about Photo Grid before, here is an overview of the app.
About Photo Grid:
Photo Grid is a collage maker for smart phone users developed by Roid app. The app has been rated as best collage app with over 70 million users.
- You can easily make collages by uploading photos from your phone or social sites like Facebook.
- The app gives a variety of editing features for the photos. Collages can be made by choosing different layout patterns. You can make square collages for Instagram or tall or wide rectangle or just arrange the pictures randomly in the collage frame.
- You can also add frames and backgrounds to your collage, texts and emoticons can also be added.
- The app also let’s you make video slides by combining photos with music playing in the background.
- Collages can be shared on Facebook, Instagram, Google+ etc and the app has is designed with a simple user interface.
Now let’s move to the method to download the app on PC.
Download Photo Grid on PC:
- To download Photo Grid on your PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for Photo Grid using search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The app will automatically download and install.
- Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Photo Grid.
Now, you can start making collages without any hassle simply by opening Photo Grid from My Apps.
Hopefully, you will be able to install the app easily on your PC through this guide. If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !