Android L streamed around in the rumors for quite a long time and just yesterday, Google finally released the final version of the biggest update in the history of Android, and also unveiled the name of Android 5.0, the Android Lollipop it is. After Android ICS, this happens to be the biggest Android update since there’s a number UI changes. Google has introduced the Material Design UI, that’s a flat UI with eye-soothing effects. Material Design will make the users interact with the elements in the device just like they interact with real life objects. A part form that, Android Lollipop packs up new notification features, some of the applications have got new icons, new cool colors can be found in the OS and a new battery saver mode has been introduced. A new default ART is there as well, that will make the Android device work much more faster, ART will be compatible with the future 64-bit processors as well. You can read all about Android Lollipop here.
That was a little recap on the Android Lollipop. Android 5.0 is obviously mouth-watering and the way it has been fueling up the rumor mills in the recent past, it must have made the Android users anxious. Before you start dreaming about running Android 5.0 Lollipop on your device, you need to check out whether your device will be standing in the list of those luck devices or not. We’ve created a list of the devices, that are expected to get the Android 5.0 Lollipop. Let’s go through this list and find out if you happen to be lucky enough to be able to taste Android 5.0 Lollipop in near future or not.
- Galaxy Note 4
- Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note Edge
- Galaxy S4
- Galaxy S5
- Galaxy S5 Mini
- Galaxy Alpha
- Galaxy S4 GPE
- Galaxy Tab S 8.4
- Galaxy Tab S 10.5
- Galaxy TabPRO 8.4
- Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
- Galaxy Tab 12.2 Pro
- Nexus 4 – Fall.
- Nexus 5 – Coming weeks.
- Nexus 6 – Will run on Android Lollipop out of the box.
- Nexus 7 – Coming weeks.
- Nexus 9 – Will run on Android Lollipop out of the box.
- Moto X (1st Gen) – Expected by the end of 2014
- Moto X (2nd Gen) – Expected by the end of 2014
- Moto G (1st Gen) – Expected by the end of 2014
- Moto G (2nd Gen) – Expected by the end of 2014
- Droid Ultra – Expected by the end of 2014
- Droid Maxx – Expected by the end of 2014
- Droid Mini – Expected by the end of 2014
- Moto G with 4G LTE – Expected by the end of 2014
- Moto E – Expected by the end of 2014
- Droid Turbo – Expected by the end of 2014
- HTC One M7 – Within 90 days of receiving Android Lollipop source code.
- HTC One M8 – Within 90 days of receiving Android Lollipop source code.
- HTC One Mini – Schedule not known yet.
- HTC One Mini 2 – Schedule not known yet.
- HTC One GPE – Pending
- HTC One M8 GPE – Pending
- Xperia Z1
- Xperia Z2
- Xperia Z3
- Xperia Z3 Compact
- Xperia Z3 Compact Tablet
- Xperia Z Ultra GPE
- Xperia Z2 Tablet
- LG G2
- LG G3
- LG G3 Stylus
- LG G Pad 8.0 GPE
- LG G Pad 8.3
- LG G2 Mini
- LG G Flex
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017