One of the best thing about Android is that no matter how much some apps makes the users wait for them, they technically arrived on Android. In some cases, even if the application is not official available for Android, somehow, the apk file gets leaked and you get to use the app without any tension. Even better, if the main application is not available, there are a lot of alternate available for such app. However, the long awaited Twitter Live video Streaming app has finally arrived on Android, if you are user of Twitter, then you must have heard the name of Periscope and if you have an Android device, instead of iOS, get ready to Stream Live Twitter videos on it.
As we all know, that no matter how much early the app release is, there is always an Apk file of it awaiting for the users to install the app on their device manually. Well I prefer the manual installation, I was having some issues on WhatsApp and even after updating it, everything remains the same, so I gave a try to manual installation and now it is bug free. If you have a Twitter app and account, Periscope will act as a plug-in for it as well as it can be used as a Standalone application.In this article, we will show you How to Download and Install Periscope v1.0 Apk, without further ado, let us continue.
Periscope v1.0 Apk: Link
How to Install Periscope v1.0 Apk:
- Download Periscope v1.0 Apk.
- Download it directly on your phone, or download it on your PC and transfer it to your phone’s storage.
- I can assume that you haven’t installed LEO Privacy Guard before, so proceed as normal
- Open the downloaded apk file on your phone, select the package installer and complete the installation process.
- Open the App and start the Guard to keep your device safe.
- If face any problem on the first start, don’t panic, it is normal.
Find other apks of Android apps HERE.
That’s all. For any queries, feel free to stop by the comment box below. Thanks!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016