No matter how much a company claimed that they have the Perfect OS, when it comes to Software, there is nothing that is free of Bugs, no matter how many updates have been released or not. Apple is doing their best to create a perfect OS, for both the Portable devices and Mac too. However, with every new update there is something new brought in the game and that thing might trigger another problem related with Old versions. With the arrival of OS X Yosemite,Spotlight has started to show some bugs, now most users have feared that it will release their private information, including your IP address to outside world.
If you are a regular user of Apple Mail app, then you have all the rights to freak-out and start Panic, cause this issue specifically hits the users of Apple Mail. The Problem starts, when your Spotlight app doesn’t stop showing the Preview of Mail attachments, allowing spammers to send Tracking Pixels and which allows them to Gather data, which not only lets them to manipulate it cause once the IP is leaked, everything is done for. So today we will show you how to get rid of this bug.
How to Fix Spotlight Bug in OS Yosemite:
- Open System Preferences.
- Click on Spotlight to open it settings.
- From the Options mentioned, un-tick the Mail & Messages option.
- That’ll fix the Spotlight Bug related with Mail and Attachments.
- Now while using Spotlight, if you see any other bug, just move to settings and un-tick the Faulty option.
- Enjoy! and do share your thoughts with us
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016