The spectacular star-studded event, Mobile World Congress 2017 kick starts today with BlackBerry’s announcement. BlackBerry will be officially announcing their Android powered smartphones ‘KeyOne’ code named Mercury. We already know how the device looks like as it was shown at the CES and then TCL’s president posted tweets showcasing BlackBerry KeyOne‘s journey to Barcelona.
The only thing which was left was confirmation of the specs, which now have been revealed thanks to the official page for BlackBerry KeyOne which went live just hours before the the company officially announces the event. BlackBerry this year is making a comeback with their Android powered that brings the iconic BlackBerry features back. The smartphone will have a physical QWERTY keyboard one of the key features the device is known for. Now let’s have a look at the specs of the device.
- 4.5-inch, 1620 x 1080 pixel display, scratch resistant
- Qualcomm Snapdradon 625 SoC
- 3GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage
- QWERTY Keyboard, can be used as a key pad too
- 12 MP main camera with Sony IMX378 sensor
- 8MP fixed-ficus front camera, 1080 p videos
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 3505 mAh battery
Latest posts by Sana (see all)
- Watch Live Now: When, Where and How to watch Samsung Galaxy S8 Unpacked Event Live along with Pre-order & Shipping details - March 29, 2017
- Images and specs for Moto X (2017) reveal a 5.5-inch display and a dual rear camera - March 27, 2017
- Latest Viber 6.8 update allows you to add funky stickers to your photos - March 27, 2017