Most of us while sleeping, Turns On any tweak or feature, that stops the Notifications to disturb you while you are not awake, however, most of the times, those notifications are important and must be accessed immediately, and if you set the timer of Do Not Disturb in iPhone, simply you won’t be able to receive the notifications no matter how important it is. If you are a user of iPhone, you must know that Notifications will be there in such an amount that most of the times, you won’t even able to see the important ones and neglect all of them, in such cases you really need something to mange that space.
iOS 8 by default, have a bundle of options that does the job, but they are not that good though, fortunately, there are a couple of Cydia Tweaks that does the job like a professional. NotificationKeeper for iOS 8 is one of them and unlike most of other tweaks, it gives you alot options to deal with the Notification center and Notifications too. The best part is, that the preset apps and Keywords notifications will pop-up even in Do not Disturb is on, An all notification clear button, Tap the Empty Screen on Lock Screen to remove all the Notifications, Long press the Notification banner in Home Screen to Open Notification Center. You’ll see the X button in Notification Center to Clear all the Notifications at once. Although the App is not Free, you need to pay $0.99 for it.
How to use NotificationKeeper:
- Open Cydia.
- Search for NotificationKeeper.
- Pay and Download and Install the app.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Open NotificationKeeper settings.
- Tap the Excluded Keywords and Make your choice.
- Tap on the Excluded App and then choose which apps shouldn’t remain silent while Do not Disturb is On
- Tap Modify Sounds and Choose which apps should have which notification sound.
- Explore a little more and choose what you want or like.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016