Nonstop Knights by flaregames is a new role playing game drawing its way to the top charts at the moment. The name of this game suggests enough to have an idea about what we have to do in it. It’s a one thumb game which never comes to an end. Your Knight keeps on going ahead as long as you can keep him alive and that’s how he becomes a Nonstop Knight. Smash all the enemies, enemy bosses coming as a hurdle on your way. Beat them to death and set an alert for the incoming enemies. You will earn gold to cope up with the reward system in this game. By the time you upgrade your level, you will be able to upgrade your knight as well, get him some new skills and weapons to fight even better against the enemies. You will uncover unique capabilities of your knight during the battle. The leaderboard is all set for you to put some high score and challenge others. Nonstop Knight is an absolutely free to play game. You can get it from the Play Store for your Android smartphone. If you’re willing to play it on your computer then you have already spotted the right place for that as well.
You can play Nonstop Knight for PC on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 desktop PC or laptop and a Mac OS X, MacOS machine as well. You will need an Android emulator to play this game on your computer. We have mentioned how you can play it using BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS. Let’s have a look on the guide now and start playing Nonstop Knight for PC without any further ado.
Download Nonstop Knight For Windows PC & Mac
- Download Nonstop Knight APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Nonstop Knight APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Nonstop Knight.
- Click the Nonstop Knight icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Nonstop Knight, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy
The Andy OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OSX, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017