iPhone 5 is the best Apple device yet according to their reviews and analysis. But i found iPhone is really hard to fix if something goes wrong and on the other hand Android devices like Samsung, HTC and LG are easy to fix if we face software issue , sim issues, connectivity issues and more. Today i’ll tell you how you can fix ” no sim card installed ” on iPhone 5, 5s, 5c and iPhone 4s.
How To Fix no sim card installed on iPhone 5:
- Following are the possible working method that will help you to get rid of ” No Sm Card Installed ” on iPhone devices like iPhone 5, 5s, 5c and iPhone 4 and 4s.
- Okay First thing you want to do is check that may because of your firmware. So update your device to latest iOS.
- Do a hard reset by holding power and home button together for 5 seconds. It might be effective because your device may be getting this error cause of some bad apps or so.
- This works for most of the people ” Toggle Airplane mode On and Off. “
- before trying 2nd steps try this one first. Turn off your device and after few seconds turn it on.
- Goto your settings->General->Reset->Reset Network Settings.
- Put your device into recovery mode by turing off your device. Now connect it with your computer and keep pressing home button until you’ll see a message on iTunes. A device is found in recovery mode.
- Check your sim and see if it’s broken or not ? Take out the sim and wait for fews to put it back.
- Try another carrier sim to see may be your sim card is not working.
- Jailbreak iOS 7.0.6 Untethered with Evasi0n7 1.0.6 [How to – Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5 Untethered Using P0sixspwn, A5+ Devices Only.
- Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5 Untethered On All Devices With P0sixspwn.
- Fix iPhone Keeps Restarting.
Check Out Jailbreak Mods and Tweaks:
- AltKeyboard 2 Is Available For iOS 7, The Best Keyboard Tweak Ever
- How To Add Status Bar Indicator For iPhone LED Flash Light