Here you go all Nexus 4 users who were waiting for their Android 5.0 update to roll out, we got you Nexus 4 Android 5.0 “Lollipop” Factory Image with the build number LRX21T. You can download the Nexus 4 Android 5.0 LRX21T factory image from the following link. Every body else can download their Android 5.0 OTA update for Nexus 5, Nexus 7 and more from here.
Those who cannot wait for OTA update to hit their Nexus 4 they can install Android 5.0 Factory image on there Nexus4. The size of the file is 471MB and it has everything you need to get Android 5.0 flashed on your Nexus 4. The good thing is that you don’t have to perform a wipe user data. If you are new the flashing then you can follow the steps mentioned in the following guide.
- Download Nexus 4 Lollipop Factory Image
- Download and extract all the files to Android SDK/Platform Tools.
- Switch Off your device.
- Now go to Bootloader/Fastboot mode, Press and hold Power + Volume Down Buttons till you see some text on-screen –
- Once the Menu is loaded, connect your device with PC.
- From the Fastboot directory, run the following according to your OS:
- On Windows: Run the file “flash-all.bat”.
- On Mac: Run the file “flash-all.sh” using Terminal.
- On Linux: Run the file “flash-all.sh”.
- Once the process is done and update is installed. Highlight Reboot System now and Enjoy the Android 5.0 Lollipop.
You May Also Like:
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Vidmate for Laptop – Download Vidmate for PC Windows/Mac - April 29, 2017
- BeautyPlus for PC Laptop / Windows / Mac Download - April 29, 2017
- iPhone : How to change Font - April 29, 2017