I am not a fan of Netflix but there is no doubt that Netflix is the best streaming service, today I’ve setup a guide in which I’ll tell you how you can change the password of your Netflix account. If you are thinking it’s easy, Hell No !.Let’s start the method to change Netflix Password.
Netflix: Change Password
From Desktop Browser
- Open your browser, Login to Netflix and make sure that it’s your primary account. ( if you have forgotten your password, go to thePassword Reset page and follow the instruction.
- Once logged in, click on your name in upper-right corner, Choose “Your Account“.
- Now Select the “Change password” link.
- Enter your “Current Password“, “New Password“, then “Confirm New Password“.
- Select Save.
From iOS & Android App
- Open Netflix app on your iOS device, now log in using your credentials.
- Tap on the Menu located on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Now scroll down and select “Account“.
- When you click on Account from the menu, it will take you to the browser page. Select “Change password“.
- In the next page, you have to enter your “Old Password“, “New Password“, then “Confirm New Password“.
- Select Save.
Now this how you can change your Netflix Account password, if you face any issue regarding this guide do tell me in comment section I would love to help.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017